What are people saying about you and your business? Successful individuals constantly stay abreast of what others think of them, using that insight to feed into perception campaigns, correct misconceptions, and enhance their reputations and relationships. We have worked alongside some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs and businesses, providing real-time insight on their media exposure as well as responding immediately to reputational risks.
Our Media Monitoring team is quick-to-act, comprehensive, and technology savvy. They have the experience and tools to quickly identify and risk-assess the most non-descript mentions anywhere online at all times. They are forensic, exhaustive, and attuned to the risks that media mentions can pose to successful individuals.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 208 0641 829. Alternatively, contact us online.
We are able to monitor and track all sources of information that may pose a risk to individuals, including the traditional media, social media, online sources, as well as public records and filings.
Our Media Monitoring team acts for entrepreneurs, senior executives, and their associated businesses and entities. Our key services include:
- Identifying all potential terms that should be monitored
- Tracking these terms across all media channels, including physical media and online news
- Implementing real-time monitoring of these terms across all social media channels
- Setting up bespoke monitoring strategies for other potential areas of risks, such as parliamentary records, legal archives, and passworded websites
- Evaluating the risk of these mentions around-the-clock
- Bringing potential reputational risks to your attention immediately
- Devising strategies to deal with negative or harmful mentions
- Reporting on all non-critical mentions on a regular basis
- Providing a single point of contact that oversees your media and online footprint
- On-demand crisis management team
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Sources of information
Every client will demand a slightly different monitoring solution, depending on their risk exposure. Key communications channels we monitor:
- Traditional printed media, UK and globally
- Online news publications
- Social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- All other online content, including blogs, forums, and review websites
- Broadcast media
- Legal filings and court documents
- Parliamentary records
- Company registries
- Leaked documents
- Leaked passwords & data dumps
- Changes to online articles and biographies
- Digital records, including domain registries
Clients may be exposed to unique risks that demand media unique monitoring solutions. Our team are able to develop bespoke monitoring tools for specific information sources.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients, including those who are mentioned very frequently as well as those that may only be mentioned once per year. Our recent highlights include:
- Analysing mentions of a senior executive who was mentioned across all media channels many times per day, providing regular insight on sentiment, current perceptions, and any misconceptions or concerns from media reporting.
- Monitoring social media for an entrepreneur who was subject to a vicious, activist-driven reputational attack campaign.
- Acting for a property developer who was subject to online harassment, including the publication of private photographs online, which needed to be caught and removed quickly.
- Providing an early-warning system to a family business around mentions in parliamentary filings, company registries, legal filings, and elsewhere, which would generate follow-on news coverage.
- Acting for a retired entrepreneur (£1.7 billion), providing around-the-clock, full comprehensive monitoring and ensuring he had the confidence to know that any unexpected mentions or risks would be caught.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs and senior executives
- Next-generation family members
- Landowners and property developers
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family investment vehicles
- Family businesses
- Family charitable entities
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We blend the high-quality personal, attentive, discreet service that successful individuals expect from a private bank with the up-to-date, modern communications techniques they need to navigate the risks of an increasingly digital world.
Our team is at the heart of the business. As a Partner-led business, every client we support has a dedicated Partner looking after all of their work, providing a single, highly personalised, around-the-clock contact point to access all our services and support.