Our Reputation Risk Audits provide individuals and their organisations with an assessment of their reputational risk exposure. Our technology scrapes the Internet for information about clients – and we manually assess every reference, bringing informed and human-led judgements to bear on complex content.
Do you have a thorough understanding of your reputational risk exposure – and how you are perceived by others? Your digital footprint is a proxy for your reputation and may hold unseen reputational risks, with the power to make or break your career, business success, and partnerships.
A single forgotten tweet can explode into a full-scale reputational crisis. Reputations that have taken decades of hard work to build can be destroyed overnight, leading to crises of confidence amongst partners, lenders, employees, and investors.
At the same time, the Internet has put more information at the fingertips of the public. Private information – from addresses to the names of family members – is available at a click of a button, capable of being used (and misused) by competitors, activists, and others.
In the face of these challenges, our award-winning Reputation Risk Audits identify all the content capable of exposing successful individuals to reputational risks and potential privacy breaches – and provide pragmatic recommendations to mitigate or eliminate risks.
To request a sample of one of our reputation audits, call us on +44 (0) 207 126 8249 or email email@example.com.
Reputational risk scope
Our Reputation Risk Audits provide a forensic analysis of all the content that can be found about you and your organisations online.
- Search results. We evaluate content that can be found about you through search engines.
- Social media. We identify content that has been posted by you (or about you) on social media.
- Media articles, blogs, and forums. We evaluate media articles, blog posts, and other written content.
- Rich media. We analyse all rich media, including videos and photos, that may pose a threat to your reputation.
- Leaks and further sources of information. We conduct deep-dive analysis of further sources of information, including employee review websites, donation registers, website domain records, and leaks.
- Recommendations. We provide clear, practical routes to mitigate (or eliminate) identified risks.
Our Reputation Audits are used by individuals and companies in a wide variety of situations, especially where they may be exposed to high levels of scrutiny.
- Pre-IPO and financing. It is essential to recognise how you may be perceived by financial stakeholders before starting an IPO or fundraising process.
- New business partnerships. When striking new business partnerships and joint ventures, it is critical to understand how potential partners may view you.
- Regulatory approval. If you are going through regulatory approval processes, your profile will be subject to high levels of external interest and scrutiny.
- Smear campaigns. If you have been subject to misinformation, it is important to understand the range and depth of these false smears.
- Talent acquisition and stakeholder engagement. Whether it’s new employees, the local community, or other stakeholders, it is important to understand the judgements audiences make about you.
Our team prides itself on our ability to deliver sophisticated and high-quality audits that remain unrivalled.
- Human-led intelligence. All data is manually evaluated by a communication professional, providing a level of insight that cannot be rivalled by automated processes.
- Communications expertise. As PR specialists, we are able to better understand the underlying reputational risks posed by content than mere investigators.
- Personalised service. We offer an unrivalled level of client care, building long-term relationships rather than seeing engagements in transactional terms.
- Recommendation-led. We are constantly thinking about the required follow-up steps to respond to risks, ensuring your reputation is protected at all times, paving the way to robust reputational risk management strategies.
Headquartered in London, Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning communications agency that advises many of the world’s most successful individuals, wealth creators, and their entities on their reputation.
We are a full-service reputation adviser, providing holistic expertise across public relations, digital profile, and advisory support to build, protect, manage, and enhance clients’ reputations. We build long-term relationships with our clients – built on deep knowledge, confidence, and trust.
Every client will have their own unique requirements, shaped by their personal priorities, career stage, individual situation, and personal and professional aspirations. While some individuals may want to proactively build their reputations through high-impact campaigns, others may want to protect their privacy from potential media threats and intrusion.
Becoming a client of Transmission Private is unlike working with any other communications agency. That is because we do not measure our working relationships in terms of weeks, months, or even years, but in terms of generations – with clients returning us to time and time again as and when needs arise.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our specialist team of reputations experts remain at your disposal around the clock, providing a single point of contact for all your needs.
While some clients may need our support on an ongoing basis, other individuals will request our support at important junctures in their personal and professional careers that may lead to specific communications opportunities and challenges.