We support many of the world’s most successful individuals, families, and their businesses. As leaders in their fields facing a fast-changing world, they face some of the most complex and unique communications challenges. Our clients want to leverage both strong relationships and an even stronger reputation to overcome challenges and achieve their professional and personal goals, while safeguarding their privacy.
Our client base includes some of the world’s most pre-eminent businesspeople and wealth holders. While some are globally well-known, the vast majority are known only within their industry or regional geographies.
All our clients need the very best advice to navigate a changing world, and have come to expect a level of sophistication, creativity, and expertise that only Transmission Private can offer.
Who we support
Our client roster, which includes many members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes Billionaires List, is confidential, but they are all leaders in their respective fields. Key clients include:
- Entrepreneurs and founders
- High-net-worth individuals
- Next-generation family members
- Company leaders, CEOs, and senior executives
- Private investors and shareholders
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and global leaders
- Landowners and landed estates
- Sports stars and entertainers
- Family offices
- Family businesses
- Family foundations
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
While some clients may need our support on an ongoing basis, other individuals request our support at important junctures in their careers. These events include:
- Sale of a business
- Acquisition of a business
- Business crisis events, such as downsizing or administration
- Making a significant investment
- Giving a charitable gift
- Launching a family office
- Setting up a charitable foundation
- A substantial career transition
- A succession event
- Giving a political donation
- Joining a new Board
- Starting a new phase in their career
- When thinking about legacy
While some people choose to engage us after an external event, other people reach out to us after a point of reflection, having recognised the need to give proper thought to their impact, narrative, and legacy.
Although we are headquartered in the City of London, our client base is truly international, and many of the clients we support lead global lifestyles with business and philanthropic interests scattered across the world.
Our international experience means we are able to provide exceptional support for clients regardless of their residency or geographical need, with particular growth areas in Europe, Asia, and North America.