How do you secure capital on attractive terms? Successful individuals harness strong relationships and an even stronger reputation to secure investment, command the support of the biggest financial institutions, and give themselves a competitive advantage. We have partnered with some of the world’s most ambitious individuals to spearhead investor relations campaigns as well as accelerate their success.
Our Investor Relations team is strategic, experienced, and well-networked. They have decades of experience helping clients carefully and intelligently manage perceptions and sentiment amongst financial stakeholders, and plot routes to secure and maintain investor confidence. The team is tactical, financially savvy, and constantly thinks two or three steps ahead.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based in North America, you can call us on +1 929 389 0096. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients throughout the investment lifecycle, including identifying sources of investment, managing IPOs, and retaining investor confidence post-raise.
Our Investor Relations team acts for clients both pre- and post-raise. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on personal and corporate positioning
- Identifying potential sources of capital
- Running reputation campaigns targeted at financial institutions
- Gameplanning routes to important financial stakeholders
- Announcing planned investment raises
- Securing supportive coverage in advance of market and investment events
- Finetuning investment and market narratives
- Compiling communications calendars for the financial year
- Coordinating investor day events
- Researching and segmenting investors by motivations for targeting
- Conducting reputation audits for key leadership team members
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific fundraising and investment needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to raise from the private and public markets. Our recent highlights include:
- Enhancing the reputation of a family-owned industrial business ($750 million) amongst pension funds in advance of a significant investment round.
- Coordinating a communications campaign to accompany a bid to take a listed logistics company (£250 million) private, targeting press activity at existing shareholders, persuading them to sell.
- Raising the profile of a technology founder amongst financial institutions and venture capitalists in advance of a significant Series D raise (£80 million).
- Protecting a founder from a high-profile shareholder activist campaign to displace him as CEO, and acting as the single point of contact for the press and media.
- Identifying potential family office investors in a new founder-led energy fund and coordinating a private communications campaign to target the best, and most significant, prospects.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Founders of funds, especially targeting tech and property
- Activist investors and shareholders
- Individuals subject to shareholder activism
- Senior executives at listed and private entities
- Individuals conducting market takeovers
- Entrepreneurs raising cash vehicles
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- Family investment vehicles
- Family businesses
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Generating deal flow
Generating high-quality, relevant deals is one of the most difficult challenges a business can face. While finding investment deals might be easy, finding high-quality opportunities can be very difficult. That’s why we created a dedicated hub, containing all the information that you need to know to generate high-quality deal flow. Visit the Deal Flow Information Hub →