How do you communicate effectively with your team? Successful individuals and owners enhance their reputations internally through creative communications campaigns, implementing careful strategies to manage their profiles, as well as finding contact points to connect and engage with their employees. We have supported many of the world’s most successful business leaders, helping them engage their teams while protecting their personal privacy.
Our Internal Communications is strategic, creative, and empathetic. We have decades of experience understanding the priorities and motivations of internal stakeholders, as well as how to build trusting and open relationships. We are pragmatic, commercially-minded, and fiercely analytic.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based elsewhere in the world, you can call us on +1 (917) 451-5021. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients with all aspects of internal engagement, whether that is devising strategies to communicate mission and purpose, communicating difficult or bad news, or managing internal sentiment.
Our Internal Communications team acts for owners and executives who remain active in their businesses, as well as those who remain a largely passive figurehead of the company. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on personal and executive leadership positioning
- Mapping all internal stakeholders, including important partners
- Advising on the visibility of leadership and ownership within the company
- Running communications campaigns to communicate key message internally and enhance leadership reputation
- Launching, drafting, and editing internal newsletters
- Creating collateral for internal communication, including brochures and reports
- Setting strategies for communicating difficult news internally
- Aligning internal communications activity with PR and media relations
- Putting in place protections for the privacy of company leadership or ownership
- Researching and segmenting different internal stakeholders by motivation
- Running and coordinating events and other engagement activities
- Drafting and preparing leadership for speeches
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of interventions
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to engage their team internally as well as manage sentiment. Our recent highlights include:
- Launching an internal newsletter for a family business (c. £150 million market capitalisation) to positively shape the perceptions of family members and ownership amongst more than 700 employees.
- Acting for a CEO of a fast-growth technology company on their executive positioning, and ensuring key purpose and mission messages were communicated in internal collateral, media coverage, and executive speeches.
- Coordinating an internal communications campaign for the leadership team of a FTSE-250 company, with a view to showcasing employees and other internal stakeholders the ethical, sustainable, and CSR credentials of the company.
- Advising an entrepreneur-led business on the internal communications around a large redundancy programme (more than 250 staff members), ensuring that news was communicated openly, empathetically, and sensitively to limit reputational risk.
- Supporting a leadership team on the rollout of internal communications across a new business that it had recently acquired (£80 million buy-out), ensuring the new employees reacted positively to the new ownership.
- Putting in place robust protections for a high-net-worth family (£1.6 billion) around potential risks to their privacy from household and personal staff members.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- Family businesses
- Privately-held businesses
- Entrepreneur-led businesses
- Large regional employers
- High-net-worth individuals, especially those with personal staff members
- Leadership teams of large businesses
- CEOs, Boards, and senior executives
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family investment vehicles
- Family charitable entities
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Founded in 2014, we have since grown to become the leading provider of PR services to successful individuals and their businesses. Over the years, we have broadened the range of services beyond media liaison and conventional public relations to include online reputation management, internal communications, as well as advisory around succession, disputes, and diversity & inclusion.
We have also expanded our team to service new clients, including family businesses, privately-held companies, and family foundations.
Our team is at the heart of the business. As a Partner-led business, every client we support has a dedicated Partner looking after all of their work, providing a single, highly personalised, around-the-clock contact point to access all our services and support.