How do you reach the next stage of personal and professional success? Successful individuals leverage strategic communications to build and cement important new relationships, provide a competitive edge in dealmaking, and, ultimately, achieve their professional and personal goals. We have advised some of the world’s most successful individuals on how to leverage the power of reputation to give them a strategic business advantage.
Our Advisory team are strategic, shrewd, and financially astute. We have decades of experience helping entrepreneurs and executives with strategic communications to give them an important edge over their competition. Our advisers are technically skilled, innovative, and comfortable operating at the Board level.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based elsewhere in the world, you can call us on +1 (917) 451-5021. Alternatively, contact us online.
We provide Board-level intelligence at all critical business junctures, whether business growth, investment, acquisition, or disposal.
Our Advisory team acts for entrepreneurs who are ambitiously continuing to grow their businesses, as well as family directors who are looking to maintain market share or priming for sale.
Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on personal, executive, and corporate positioning
- Mapping the communications risks and opportunities for the business on a quarterly basis
- Devising routes to introduce the leadership team to individuals of note
- Securing coverage to enhance the reputation of the leadership team amongst different stakeholders
- Coordinating campaigns to raise the profile of the business amongst the financial and political community
- Leveraging online reputation strategies for leadership
- Identifying key stakeholders and business peers who could unlock opportunities for the businesses
- Gameplanning press strategies for announcing deals, Annual Results, and other financial landmarks
- Setting public relations strategies to support dealmaking activity
- On-demand crisis management team
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and this is even more true in the context of strategic counsel. Our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who need complex, time-critical communications and reputation needs. Our recent highlights include:
- Acting for an energy entrepreneur (£1.8 billion) as the single point of contact for all communications and media strategy during a 3-year M&A strategy, which led to the acquisition of more than 10 companies.
- Supporting the CEO of a large property company, overseeing all the communications needs for the leadership team and wider business over an 18-month process that, ultimately, saw the business float on the NYSE.
- Providing strategic counsel to a property entrepreneur as his company grew from 150 employees to more than 700 people through explosively inorganic M&A growth.
- Acting for a family office ($175 million AUM) as the Board-level member responsible for marketing, communications, and positioning, coordinating the investment vehicle's CSR and networking strategy.
- Assisting the CEO of a national bank on the development of their private network through stakeholder identification, engagement, and private events coordination.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- CEOs, Board member, and senior executives
- Leadership team and Boards
- Privately-held businesses
- High-growth businesses
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- Next-generation family members
- Landowners and property developers
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family investment vehicles
- Family businesses
- Family charitable entities
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
Becoming a client of Transmission Private is unlike working with any other communications agency. That is because we do not measure our working relationships in terms of weeks, months, or even years, but in terms of generations – with clients returning us to time and time again as and when needs arise. We look to build life-long relationships based on loyalty, trust, and confidence.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our expert team is mobilised to advance your best interests at all times.
We see the world through your eyes, advising you discreetly on the careful steps that you need to take to achieve your highly personal, highly private professional and non-professional ambitions and aspirations.
Our team is at the heart of the business. As a Partner-led business, every client we support has a dedicated Partner looking after all of their work, providing a single, highly personalised, around-the-clock contact point to access all our services and support.