We run thought-leadership campaigns to build the profiles of business leaders in positive, proactive, and creative ways. We find the ideas to set you apart. We translate these ideas into impactful content, including articles, videos, and podcasts. We get this content into the world through media coverage and social media campaigns.
If you would like to discuss building your profile as a business leader, please contact our team to arrange a no-obligation strategy call to discuss your needs as well as hear more about our approach.
Transmission Private has recently launched Profile, a dedicated agency focussed on personal PR and thought leadership. Go to the Profile website to book in a no-obligation 30-minute strategy call.
How we do it – the thought leadership process
We have a tried-and-tested approach to building profiles. For more than a decade, we have built the profiles of some of the world’s best-known entrepreneurs. We have a unique and effective approach to build yours.
- Find your idea. We find the idea with the most potential to give you real cut-through with your audience.
- Thought leadership content. We translate your idea into articles, videos, and podcasts.
- Amplification. We amplify your content through media coverage, interviews, and social media.
- Set-piece activity. We pair our campaigns with bespoke set-piece activity.
Our full-service offering includes positioning strategy, thought leadership strategy, LinkedIn strategy, video production, podcast production, content writing, media engagement, interview pitching, thought leadership PR, social media and digital strategy, public speaker pitching, and event coordination.
Why we do it – the benefits of thought leadership
A public profile is a necessity for the modern businessperson. Stakeholders increasingly expect entrepreneurs, executives, and other business leaders to have an established profile. You need a credible online profile. Well-managed social media accounts. Engaging multimedia. And high-profile media coverage. Why?
- Connect. Breakthrough to new customers.
- Investment. Attract top-tier investment.
- Talent. Poach top talent from competitors.
- Relationships. Unlock new opportunities with partners, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
Who we work with
We have worked with some of the world’s biggest companies and executives. We support business leaders at all levels of their organisations, whether you are the founder of a start-up or a senior executive at an established well-known multinational.
- Entrepreneurs. Founders need credibility to bring their disruptive ideas to market.
- CEOs. Leaders need to command the confidence of their teams and investors to drive growth.
- Senior Executives. CxOs need to stand out from the crowd to shape the future of their company.
- Boards. Boards need gravitas to distinguish themselves among investors and other stakeholders.
We work with business leaders across all sectors, whether it’s technology thought leadership, retail thought leadership, mobile thought leadership, b2b thought leadership, HR thought leadership, green thought leadership, fintech thought leadership, energy thought leadership, and much else besides.
Case studies & thought leadership examples
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients with their press relations. Our recent highlights include:
- We supported the founder of one of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups (tech unicorn) build their profile as a leading authority in the e-commerce space. Our results included the launch of a new dedicated podcast; feature interviews in Forbes, Bloomberg, and TechCrunch; and a speaking opportunity at SXSW.
- We worked with the Board member of a NASDAQ-listed manufacturing business (40,000 employees) to build their profile as a leader on international trade. Our results included launching a video series; feature interviews in The Sunday Times, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal; and coordinating an event with the UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- We worked with the CEO of a large private equity business ($30 billion AUM) to build their profile as key figure within the cleantech space. Our results included launching a social media campaign that grew their following to more than 50,000 people; feature interviews in Sifted, Reuters, and The Guardian; and securing them a speaking opportunity at Davos.
To arrange your 30-minute no-obligation strategy call, contact our Commercial Director, Jordan Greenaway, at email@example.com or +44 (0) 208 0641 829.
Founded in 2014, Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning communications agency, best-known for advising many of the world’s most successful individuals on their reputations.
As a planet, we face huge challenges. But we are optimistic. We believe that the entrepreneurs, innovators, and visionaries of the business world have the bigger and better ideas needed to overcome these problems.
Whether it’s deploying new business models. Challenging the orthodoxy. Leveraging science in new ways. Or launching new technology. We want to give these people a voice to steer, shape, and disrupt their industries.