How do you navigate a fast-changing world? Company leaders who are able to keep pace with rapid change will succeed, whilst those who fail to innovate will fall behind. We have worked alongside leaders of some of the world’s most successful and innovative companies, helping them constantly reinvent themselves while protecting their personal reputation from new threats.
Our CEO & Senior Executives team are strategic, inventive, and at the forefront of the latest communications techniques. They are commercially and financially adept, sitting alongside business leaders to help them navigate fast-moving market risks as well as seeing opportunities that others miss.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based elsewhere in the world, you can call us on +1 (917) 451-5021. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support company leaders across all sectors and geographies, guiding them through difficult business challenges and shareholder activism, strategic positioning, online reputation, as well as kickstarting bolder communications projects to target financial or political stakeholders.
Our CEO & Senior Executives team acts for CEO of listed companies, Board members, as well as whole leadership teams. Our key services include:
- Strategic advice on CEO and executive positioning
- Setting media engagement strategies
- Navigating career transitions and exits
- Building investor and political stakeholder engagement plans
- Securing Board positions and awards
- Announcing new acquisitions and sales
- Responding to hostile media inquiries
- Managing your response to shareholder activism
- Putting in place protections for your personal privacy
- Articulating your purpose, positioning, and narrative
The challenges and opportunities that face senior executives are unique. Every situation requires a bespoke solution, and our experienced team will devise a personalised plan of action.
Our CEO & Senior Executive team has supports executives throughout their career, including those new to the job and company founders. Our recent highlights include:
- Supporting the CEO of a retail business articulate the commercial strategy behind a string of acquisitions, and enhancing their credentials amongst the financial community.
- Acting for the Chairman of a property business to build their commercial reputation amongst leading providers of debt for future acquisitions.
- Positioning the female leader of a $1 billion technology start-up as a voice for Boardroom diversity across the VC space.
- Managing the communications strategy for a whole leadership team in advance of their IPO.
- Setting the media strategy for the new CEO of a listed company, ensuring they are taken seriously as a credible player with a new, forward-thinking vision.
- Securing a veteran CEO new Board and public appointments as they transitioned from day-to-day management to a Board-level career.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our commercial and business network in London and international is unrivaled. On a day-to-day basis, we work alongside leading commercial lawyers, restructuring experts, asset-raising specialists, including those who advise around IPOs.
We often provide our clients with a conduit to this wider advisory network, ensuring that they are supported by trusted and professional advisers that will advance their interests at all times.
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
Founded in 2014, we have since grown to become the leading provider of PR services to successful individuals and their businesses. Over the years, we have broadened the range of services beyond media liaison to include strategic counsel, ESG & impact advisory, and investor engagement.
In 2017, we launched the world’s first research department dedicated solely to understanding how people perceive wealthy individuals, senior executives, and families.
Our team is at the heart of the business. As a Partner-led business, every client we support has a dedicated Partner looking after all of their work, providing a single, highly personalised, around-the-clock contact point to access all our services and support.