What are people reading about you online? Successful individuals and businesses leverage a positive online reputation to give themselves a competitive edge in business, shaping people’s perceptions of them positively, providing a strong basis for building new relationships, and, ultimately, positioning them in the right way for success. We have worked alongside some of the world’s most successful individuals, taking control of their reputations online as well as protecting them from unfair damaging content.
Our London Online Reputation Management team is quick-to-act, strategic, and adept at navigating the fast-moving world of digital. The team has years of experience helping individuals harness the latest technology to take control of their online reputation, and put their best foot forward. Our team is discreet, resourceful, and aggressive when required.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 208 0641 829. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients on all their online reputation management needs, including putting in place a personal positioning strategy, securing positive content, and pursuing legal means to remove damaging and false material.
Our London Online Reputation Management team acts for individuals who want to build a positive reputation online, as well as those facing destructive attacks to their online profile. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on personal, executive, and corporate positioning
- Putting in place strategies to manage online search presence
- Ensuring your online profile is up to date, representative, and positive
- Conducting comprehensive audits of your existing online reputation
- Coordinating digital media campaigns to run alongside online reputation management strategies
- Creating and strategically placing positive, representative content online
- Ongoing management of new digital reputation assets, such as new websites
- Gameplanning legal and takedown requests
- Intelligence gathering on online reputational attacks
- Monitoring and managing online and social media risk
- Implementation of search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Evaluating and monitoring reputation and digital footprint
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced technical team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to manage their reputations online. Our recent highlights include:
- Taking control of an entrepreneur’s (£120 million) online reputation, enhancing their credibility amongst investors and financial institutions through selective, strategic coverage and online content.
- Implementing a reputation repair programme for the CEO of a private company who had been subject to a vicious, activist-driven campaign to damage their personal reputation.
- Rewriting and managing the online profiles of a next-generation family member to enhance their professional credentials and standing.
- Transitioning the online profile of a green energy entrepreneur (£250 million) to that of a technology investor after the sale of their business.
- Acting for a prominent female CEO of a FTSE-250 company to establish her profile online as a leading, respected voice for diversity in the Board room.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Individuals subject to reputation attacks
- Executives subject to consumer and public activism
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs and senior executives
- Next-generation family members
- Landowners and property developers
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family investment vehicles
- Family businesses
- Family charitable entities
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Based in London, operating internationally
Transmission Private acts for many of the world’s most successful individuals, spanning business and industry, finance and investment, and entertainment and sports.
Our expert team provides a highly personalised and confidential source of insight on the most difficult communications challenges facing successful individuals and their businesses.
Whatever the requirement, our highly experienced personnel will be able to guide you through all your communications, media, and online challenges.
Since 2018, we have been recognised by Spear’s magazine as “best in breed” for family reputation five years’ running.
We regularly feature in the international, national, and financial media as one of the leading voices on how communications, media, and reputation impacts the lives and businesses of the most successful people.