How do you navigate new dangerous risks to your reputation? In the fast-moving, increasingly digital world, executives and successful individuals are subject to new, alarming assaults on their reputation. We have worked alongside some of the world’s pre-eminent businesspeople to help them proactively manage their reputations from vicious attacks, enhance their digital footprint, as well as safeguard their privacy.
Our Reputation Management team is quick-to-act, strategic, and discreet. In a rapidly changing world, our team stays at the forefront of reputation management, developing creative new solutions to emergent risks for clients. We are media savvy, technical, and focused.
To speak with our London-based communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040 or contact us online.
We support a wide variety of clients across the full reputation management lifecycle, from identifying risks, leveraging legal interventions, and implementing full-scale reputation campaigns.
Our Reputation Management team acts for clients who want to build positive reputations as well as those wanting to navigate new risks. Our key services include:
- Strategic advice on personal and corporate positioning
- Devising reputation recovery plans
- Securing selective positive coverage and coordinating media campaigns
- Managing online search presence
- Setting strategies for video and photographic content
- Real-time identification of reputation risks
- Managing hostile media, public, and activist inquiries
- Monitoring of social media attacks
- Intelligence gathering on reputational attacks
- Gameplanning legal and takedown requests
- Implementating of search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Evaluating and monitoring reputation and digital footprint
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a clients who have faced a wide variety of reputational challenges. Our recent highlights include:
- Acting for an entertainer ($500 million) whose private health records were leaked online, leveraging legal means and public relations techniques to ensure immediate removal.
- In partnership with a lawyer, defending a philanthropist whose social media accounts were hijacked by a former employee who was, subsequently, threatening to use the accounts to attack his reputation unless a ransom was paid.
- Monitoring and gathering intelligence on an activist-driven campaign that was being waged on social media against a private equity investor (£800 million), and devising a strategy to mitigate and manage the attacks.
- Securing positive, representative coverage for an entrepreneur to proactively update their online profile and search results, ensuring it was aligned with their current investment activity rather than their past exit.
- Ensuring that search results gave visibility to the impactful work that an investor was undertaking through their private family foundation (annual giving in excess of £1 million).
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business leadership, including founders & entrepreneurs
- Private investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs, Board members, and senior executives
- Younger family members
- Landowners and property entrepreneurs
- Charity & political donors
- Entertainers & sports stars
- Politicians & civic leaders
- Family offices
- Multi-generational family businesses
- Family foundations & trusts
- Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust.
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
Founded in 2014, we have since grown to become the leading provider of PR services to successful individuals and their businesses. Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking.
Over the years, we have broadened the range of services beyond media liaison and conventional public relations to include online reputation management, events management, as well as advisory around succession and family disputes.
We also focus on hiring from outside of the conventional public relations and communications industry, bringing in talent with experience across technology, engineering, programming, private client law, accountancy, public affairs, and family business advisory. This depth of experience enables us to deliver sophisticated yet commercially pragmatic advice.