How do you get your voice heard in policy decision-making? Successful individuals, executives, and their businesses leverage strong relationships and even stronger reputations to ensure their point of view is given both time and credence, cement and further deepen important relationships, and, ultimately, influence policymaking in a positive direction. We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful individuals to advance their interests, while judiciously protecting their reputations throughout the process.
Our Public Affairs team is strategic, resourceful, and well-networked. They have decades of experience ensuring that clients are able to articulate their perspectives in a persuasive and compelling way. The team is commercially shrewd, politically adept, and constantly stays two or three steps ahead.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 208 0641 829. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients in their engagement with all types of political stakeholders, whether national governments, local Councils, regional bodies, or regulators.
Our Public Affairs team acts for clients at all points in the government relations process. Our key services include:
- Strategic advice on personal, corporate, and executive positioning
- Mapping all political stakeholders and decision makers who may impact business performance
- Segmenting and researching the competing motivations of different political and regulatory stakeholders
- Devising impactful communications campaigns to influence stakeholders
- Coordinating local and national press strategy
- Leveraging grassroots activism
- Providing strategic intelligence on political risks to your business
- Managing concerted parliamentary activity
- Acting as a spokesperson for you to political stakeholders
- Organising political engagement events
- Provision of around-the-clock political and parliamentary monitoring
- Measuring and evaluating success through polling and analytics
Every client requires a personalised work programme targeted at the political stakeholders most relevant to them, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients across a wide variety of needs. Our recent highlights include:
- Creating a high-powered political Board for a campaigning organisation, which included existing Ministers, Shadow Ministers, and the former leader of a major national political party.
- Acting for a major political donor on all their press and media engagement, and ensuring this activity dovetailed with the client’s political priorities.
- Launching, coordinating, and acting as the Secretariat of a Parliamentary interest group (more than 20 members), which provided a vehicle to communicate a green energy investor’s perspective on policy issues.
- Mapping the political decisionmakers involved in the decision around the construction of a logistics asset (£40 million asset value), and devising a strategy to target communications at these stakeholders depending on their priorities and motivations.
- Providing a centralised point of contact for the political press and political stakeholders during a business decision with national political implications, ensuring the client’s side of the story was fairly represented and powerfully articulated.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our London public affairs services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- Entrepreneurs operating in regulated industries
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- Landowners and property developers
- High-net-worth individuals
- Leadership of companies in critical industries, such as energy and defence
- Founders of companies disrupting existing markets
- CEOs, Board members, and senior executives
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family offices
- Family businesses
- Family foundations & trusts
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Based in London, operating internationally
Transmission Private is a leading global public affairs adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses. What links them all together is a need for discrete, bespoke and personalised media, communications and public affairs advice.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation and influence becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our expert team is mobilised to advance your best interests at all times.
Public affairs management involves lots of different strands of work. From enhancing existing relationships with key policymakers and stakeholders to advising on the political risks your business may be facing.
Whatever your objectives, we will ensure that political decisionmakers
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We also focus on hiring from outside of the conventional public relations and communications industry, bringing in talent with experience across European and UK politics, private client law, accountancy, public affairs, and family business advisory.