How do you deepen your reputation with stakeholders? Successful individuals and businesses communicate a clear, laser-focussed message to their stakeholders, capturing their purpose, positioning themselves in the right way, and articulating a narrative that aligns well with the priorities of peers, partners, and wider stakeholders. We have worked with some of the world’s most successful individuals, helping them capture their purpose in crystal-clear language.
Our Purpose & Positioning team are creative, expressive, and get to the heart of an issue quickly. They have decades of experience working hand in hand with clients to develop positioning strategies that capture their strengths and heritage. They are inventive, commercially sensitive, and imaginative.
To speak with our London-based communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040 or contact us online.
We help clients with all their purpose & positioning needs, including initial development of a purpose statement, creation of collateral to capture that positioning, and outwards communication.
Our Purpose & Positioning team acts for clients who already have a clear sense of their purpose, as well as those only in the first stages of this process. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on personal, executive, and corporate positioning
- Stakeholder research to understand the priorities of your audience, including partners, employees, financial institutions, and other stakeholders
- Benchmarking you and your company against other similar individuals and competitors
- Exploration of various options for your purpose & positioning
- Capturing your purpose & positioning in tight, articulate language
- Creation of collateral, including brochures, newsletters, and internal communications, to showcase your new purpose statement
- Giving visibility to your purpose & positioning on existing assets, such as your website
- Coordinating press & media campaigns to selectively showcase your purpose & positioning
- Managing communications campaigns, including social media, to give visibility to purpose & positioning
- Collating examples of activity and successes internally that demonstrate your purpose for outward communication
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to give visibility to their purpose and better define their positioning. Our recent highlights include:
- Setting the personal executive positioning of the CEO of a FTSE-250 company, and giving outward visibility to their positioning on their digital profiles as well as within PR and external speaking engagements.
- Supporting a family office (£280 million AUM) on the development of their purpose to position them effectively to secure more deal flow from fast-growing technology start-ups.
- Creating communications collateral for a privately-owned property developer, including a new brochure, briefing note format, and newsletter, to give selective visibility of their mission to important stakeholders, including the local community and planning decision-makers.
- Articulating the purpose of a multi-generational family, capturing the priorities and values of the various different generations for outward communication.
- Acting for an entrepreneur on their executive positioning in advance of an IPO, with a view to building credibility amongst the financial and investment community.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our clients and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs, Board members, and senior executives
- Senior Company Directors, including CFOs, COOs, and CMOs
- Multi-generational families
- Next-generation family members
- Landowners and property developers
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family offices
- Family businesses
- Family trusts and foundations
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individuals, families, and their businesses.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our expert team is mobilised to advance your best interests at all times.
We see the world through your eyes, advising you discreetly on the careful steps that you need to take to achieve your highly personal, highly private professional and non-professional ambitions and aspirations.
Founded in 2014, we have since grown to become the leading provider of PR services to successful individuals and their businesses. Over time, we expanded our team to service new clients, including executive teams, family businesses, family offices, and family foundations.
In 2017, we launched the world’s first research department dedicated solely to understanding how people perceive wealthy individuals and families. And since 2018, we have been awarded ‘best in breed’ for family reputation four years running by Spear’s magazine.
We have been built from the ground up to meet the unique needs of successful individuals and their businesses. We are unapologetic about that singular focus. It means we can understand our clients’ needs, expectations, and requirements better than anyone else.