How can you access the best deal flow? The most successful family offices attract fruitful investment opportunities through strategically leveraging strong relationships and an even stronger reputation. We have advised some of the most significant family offices worldwide on their communications and positioning, giving them an important competitive edge while protecting the privacy of the wealth originators.
Our Family Office team is commercially sophisticated, well-networked, and discreet. The team are able to deliver complex communications advice that carefully balances the need to attract investment opportunities with protecting the privacy of the family. The team are analytical problem solvers who able to see the risks of different strategies two or three steps ahead.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 208 0641 829. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support family offices and their principals at all stages of development, whether it is promoting the family office, enhancing its reputation amongst co-investors, protecting its online reputation, or announcing strategic deals.
Our Family Office team acts for both single- and multi-family offices, operating across all industries and geographies. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on the positioning of the family office
- Advising on the visibility of the family within the investment vehicle
- Putting in place protections for the family against media intrusion
- Enhancing the family offices’ reputation amongst peers and the financial community
- Extending networks amongst business, regulatory, and geopolitical stakeholders
- Managing the online presence of a family office
- Setting the strategy behind a family office website launch
- Announcing investments, acquisitions, and disposals
- Developing the purpose, mission, and narrative for a family office
- Creating physical collateral, including brochures and annual reports
- Communicating ESG credentials and economic impact
- Responding to hostile media inquiries and crisis situations
Many family offices face highly unique special situations that will demand a highly bespoke plan of action. We develop plans in concert with you, mindful of your individual priorities.
Our Family Office team has supported a wide variety of family offices, including newly set-up entities and long-established holding companies. Our recent highlights include:
- Advising an entrepreneur on the set-up of a new family office, ensuring that the branding, message, and narrative appealed to highly competitive technology investments he wanted to access.
- Building business and geopolitical networks for a £750-million family office in Africa to access a pipeline of attractive deal flow from that region.
- Selectively raising the profile of a Nordic family office to attract strong deal flow, while carefully guarding the family against overexposure.
- Showcasing the ESG and philanthropic credentials of a family office to bolster their reputation and pre-empt any potential resistance to their property investment activity.
- Coordinating a press and media campaign in advance of the sale of a large asset from a family office to ensure it demanded the best price on entering the market.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our Family Office team is highly networked in all core centres of family office activity, including London, Zurich, Dubai, and Singapore, as well as important offshore centres. On a day-to-day basis, we work alongside other leading legal, financial, and investment advisors in the family office space.
We often provide our clients with a conduit to this wider advisory network, ensuring that they are supported by trusted and professional advisers that will advance their interests at all times.
Generating deal flow
Generating high-quality, relevant deals is one of the most difficult challenges a family office can face. While finding investment deals might be easy, finding high-quality opportunities can be very difficult. That’s why we created a dedicated hub, containing all the information that you need to know to generate high-quality deal flow. Visit the Deal Flow Information Hub →