How do you communicate your impact effectively and harness your CSR credentials to reinforce your reputation? Successful individuals and businesses leverage their genuine commitment to charity and CSR to enhance their reputations, cement and build relationships, and, ultimately, create goodwill with stakeholders. We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful businesses and philanthropists to give subtle, selective visibility to their social impact.
Our Philanthropy & CSR team is thoughtful, strategic, and discreet. We have decades of experience helping individuals and businesses communicate their economic impact in subtle and careful ways, focussing on the good work of the causes while attuned to the risks of overexposure. The team are empathetic, sensitive, and creative storytellers.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based in North America, you can call us on +1 929 389 0096. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients with the full philanthropy & CSR timeline, including developing a philanthropy strategy, capturing the core message of your giving, and securing selective external coverage.
Our Philanthropy & CSR team acts for individuals and businesses with existing philanthropic initiatives, as well as those who are only now taking their first steps.
Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on communicating philanthropic & CSR work
- Devising philanthropy programmes to support personal and corporate activity
- Coordinating media and communications campaigns to showcase philanthropic & CSR work
- Creating collateral to give visibility to philanthropy & CSR work
- Mapping stakeholders who should be given information about philanthropy & CSR work
- Auditing existing philanthropy & CSR work to identify potential reputational risks
- Giving visibility to philanthropic work on existing personal and company websites
- Feeding philanthropy & CSR activity into executive leadership communications, such as newsletters, interviews, and speeches
- Launching dedicated philanthropy & CSR websites
- Identifying charities aligned with your personal or corporate priorities
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to give careful visibility to their philanthropic work. Our recent highlights include:
- Coordinating a media and PR campaign to announce a major gift to a higher-education institution (in excess of £1 million) on behalf of a family trust, and managing the family's own presence in the coverage.
- Launching the online presence for a large family trust (annual expenditure in excess of £2 million) to give visibility to the family’s charitable work as well as capture the mission and purpose underlying their giving.
- Full responsibility for allocating, and then outwardly communicating, a family business' philanthropic resources ($250,000 annually) to charities that aligned with the ownership’s personal CSR priorities.
- Setting a Nasdaq-listed company's CSR strategy and finding a language to communicate that in collateral, including a newly-launched annual CSR report, a new CSR newsletter, and the CSR hub on their website.
- Acting for a significant philanthropist (lifetime giving in excess of £30 million), coordinating all their media interest and acting as the single point of contact for press enquiries.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- Philanthropists and donors
- Family trusts and charitable entities
- CSR arms of family businesses
- Landowners and property developers
- Large businesses with CSR priorities
- Impact investors
- CSR committees of significant businesses
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs, Boards, and senior executives
- Next-generation family members
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family offices
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individuals, families, and their businesses.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our expert team is mobilised to advance your best interests at all times.
We see the world through your eyes, advising you discreetly on the careful steps that you need to take to achieve your highly personal, highly private professional and non-professional ambitions and aspirations.
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Over the years, we have broadened the range of services beyond media liaison and conventional public relations to include reputation management, as well as advisory around succession, philanthropy, and ESG. We have also expanded our team to service new clients, including family foundations, CSR arms of businesses, and family offices.