How do you create an inclusive workspace and leverage your diversity credentials? Successful businesses attract the best talent and partners by creating a supportive work environment, using the power of communications and leadership messaging to foster an inclusive working atmosphere that gets the most out of their people. We have supported some of the world’s most successful businesses to give voice to their D&I policies to enhance their reputations.
Our Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team is engaged, strategic, and innovative. They have years of experience finding new ways to creatively communicate diversity & inclusion credentials to employees, customers, and partners. The team are dynamic, analytic, and persuasive storytellers.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based elsewhere in the world, you can call us on +1 (917) 451-5021. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients through the full D&I timeline, including consulting on new policies, communicating them internally, and giving voice to those outside of the company.
Our Diversity & Inclusion team acts for companies with long-established D&I policies, as well as those only starting out on that journey. Our key services include:
- Strategic communications advice on communicating D&I activity
- Analysis of pre-existing D&I policies and activity
- Collating evidence and statistics on current D&I impact for outward communication
- Setting D&I messaging for the executive team
- Creating collateral that communicates an organisation’s D&I impact
- Coordinating media and digital campaigns to communicate impact
- Launching D&I engagement campaigns
- Feeding D&I activity into executive leadership communications, such as newsletters, interviews, and speeches
- Auditing current D&I activity to identify reputational risks
- Mapping stakeholders for D&I engagement
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and our experienced team will devise a plan that meets your specific needs.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to leverage their D&I credentials. Our recent highlights include:
- Creating an extensive D&I impact report for a family business for outward communication to enhance the reputation of the ownership and business amongst employees, suppliers, and financial partners.
- Coordinating a media and online campaign to communicate the D&I credentials of a large privately held business (revenues in excess of £250 million), with a view to attracting new talent to the company.
- Auditing the D&I activity of a family office's investment, with a view to identifying potential reputational risks to the family office and its principals.
- Devising D&I messaging for an executive leadership team that was rolled out through all leadership communications channels, including internal communications and townhall events.
- Acting for a high-profile business subject to an activist-driven campaign over their D&I credentials, responding to the campaign and responding to hostile attention and press enquiries.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- Significant employers
- Companies subject to consumer activism
- Businesses with significant hiring needs
- High-net-worth individuals
- CEOs, Boards, and senior executives
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- Next-generation family members
- Family offices
- Family businesses
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individuals, executives, and their businesses.
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your business goals.
Over the years, we have broadened the range of services beyond media liaison and conventional public relations to include stakeholder engagement, as well as communications and reputation advisory.
We have also expanded our team to service new clients, including executive teams, family businesses, large private businesses, large employers, and family offices.
Our team is at the heart of the business. As a Partner-led business, every client we support has a dedicated Partner looking after all of their work, providing a single, highly personalised, around-the-clock contact point to access all our services and support.