Faced with an increasingly digital world, executives, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals are now putting their reputations at risk by trying to avoid an online footprint.
- What does your online footprint say about you?
- Is there sufficient information to bridge the 'credibility gap'?
- What information should you put online about yourself?
- How do you balance the need for an online profile with your privacy, security, and other concerns?
In Q3 2020, Transmission Private conducted research into the impact of an individual's digital profile on their reputation and the online sources of information the public trusted the most.
Selected findings and recommendations
- A scarcity of information about a successful individual online is perceived as an alarming ‘warning sign’ by stakeholders
- 40% of people would feel more negatively about a successful individual if they could not find information about them online
- Google search results are the most credible sources of information about individuals
- The most effective way to enhance an individual’s credibility is to put more information about them on the website of their business or otherwise
Plus, more raw data from our survey of 2,000 members of the public... and practical, hands-on suggestions on how to manage your risk and respond to potential issues. Download the full report below.