Do hidden risks to your reputation exist online? In an increasingly digital world, the digital footprint of successful individuals and executives only continues to increase daily. This online content includes old social media accounts, historic news coverage, and outdated websites. We have worked alongside some of the world’s most successful individuals to identify embarrassing content and remove risks to their reputation online.
Our Reputation Audit team is forensic, technical, and comprehensive. They have the deep research skills necessary to comb through decades of online content, and pinpoint material that may expose you to reputational harm. The team are specialists, experienced, and deploy the latest technical tools.
To speak with one of our London communications advisers call us on +44 (0) 207 556 1040. Or if you are based in North America, you can call us on +1 929 389 0096. Alternatively, contact us online.
We support clients to identify risks on all online channels, including social media, websites, and blogs, as well as recovering historic online content that has since been taken offline.
Our Reputation Audit team acts for clients who are anxious about the potential existence of damaging material, as well as those who want to take precautionary steps. Our key services include:
- Deep-dive research on all historic mentions of you and associates online
- Combing through historic social media content for embarrassing material
- Identifying connections between you and old social media accounts, websites, and other entities
- Scrutinising social media accounts of known associates and family members
- Inspecting all photographic and video repositories
- Recovering all online content that has since been taken offline
- Drawing connections between you and content using historic email accounts and other technical data
- Evaluating the risk posed by all the content uncovered in our research
- Taking preventative action to remove content where possible
- Devising strategies to deal with negative or harmful content
- On-demand crisis management team
Every client requires a personalised work programme, and it may be necessary to deploy bespoke research activity to deal with special cases.
Our team has supported a wide variety of clients who want to manage their reputation risk. Our recent highlights include:
- Conducting a comprehensive online audit for a leadership team before announcing an IPO to identify and remove old material that did not paint members of the team in the best light.
- Completing an audit for a political donor before they announced a large donation that they knew would attract a significant amount of public attention.
- Identifying a number of old websites of embarrassing failed businesses that an entrepreneur did not think could be publicly connected with them, and taking steps to remove them permanently.
- Providing guidance to extended family members of the CEO of a FTSE 100-listed company on the use of social media and taking down old posts that threatened the executive’s reputation.
- Finding and rapidly closing old social media accounts for an entertainer that contained embarrassing, and potentially damaging, posts, photographs, and videos.
In all cases our work is carried out on a confidential and discreet basis, protecting our client and their interests at all times.
Our services are carefully tailored to successful individuals, families, and their businesses. Recent clients include:
- High-net-worth individuals
- Business founders & entrepreneurs
- Entertainers & sports stars
- Investors, across private equity, VC, and angel investment
- CEOs, Board members, and senior executives
- Next-generation family members
- Landowners and property developers
- Philanthropists and donors
- Politicians and civic leaders
- Family investment vehicles
- Family businesses
- Family charitable entities
Our clients demand discretion, confidentiality, and trust. They demand a highly personalised approach, sensitive to their individual, personal needs.
Ready to enhance your reputation? Contact Transmission Private today for an informal, no-obligation discussion about how we can support you. Contact us now →
Transmission Private is an award-winning strategic communications adviser to successful individual, families, and their businesses.
Once you become a client of Transmission Private, your reputation becomes the central and sole focus of all our energy, passion, and thinking. Our expert team is mobilised to advance your best interests at all times.
We see the world through your eyes, advising you discreetly on the careful steps that you need to take to achieve your highly personal, highly private professional and non-professional ambitions and aspirations.
We are a team of specialist communications experts at your disposal. A single point of contact for all your communications needs, we are your competitive advantage to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
We blend the high-quality personal, attentive, discreet service that successful individuals expect from a private bank with the up-to-date, modern communications techniques they need to navigate the risks of an increasingly digital world.
We also focus on hiring from outside of the conventional public relations and communications industry, bringing in talent with experience across technology, data analysis, research, private client law, accountancy, public affairs, and family business advisory.