How can you make the most of your reputation? Our monthly newsletter, The Lede, explains how you can turn your personal reputation into a competitive advantage. Featuring exclusive interviews with top advisors and industry professionals, every edition is packed full of practical tips, intelligent insight, and reputation management news you might have missed.
The monthly reputation management newsletter features exclusive interviews and contributions from some of world’s leading professionals in the personal reputation space, including PR professionals, family business owners, entrepreneurs, CIOs, principals, lawyers, wealth managers, and accountants.
The reputation management newsletter is read on a monthly basis by more than 2,000 professionals across the world.
* No spam. No third-party emails. We take your privacy seriously.
- How entrepreneurs’ reputations can help them attract capital and talent
- Succession events are a serious risk to a family business’ reputation
- Co-investors are looking to work with family offices with a strong ethical track-record
- Next-generation members can help businesses shake off their out-of-date image
- High-net-worth individuals are not putting as much focus on ESG as you might think
The Lede features interviews and insight from some of the world’s leading experts on private wealth and family offices. Recent contributors include:
- Lombard Odier
- Stonehage Fleming
- Boodle Hatfield
- Farrer & Co.
- Kingsley Napley
- Weatherbys Private Bank
- Forsters LLP
- Mills & Reeve
- Global Partnership Family Offices
- ...and many others
If you would like to contribute to the newsletter, please contact Honor Munden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who reads The Lede
The Lede is read by anyone interested in the changing world of reputation management, including family offices, high-net-worth individuals, and their advisors to stay abreast of the latest trends in the sector. Key readers include:
- Reputation and PR professionals
- Journalists and reporters
- Family business owners
- Family office principals
- Private wealth lawyers
- Wealth managers
- Family business advisors
- Tax and trust specialists
- Private investors
- Impact professionals