We are hiring a Multimedia Executive with at least one year of experience in creative media production to build the public profiles of prominent entrepreneurs through content creation such as videos, podcasts, and photography.
Job title: Multimedia Executive
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
Transmission Private is a business that builds the public profiles of business leaders in positive, proactive, and creative ways. We are launching a new brand, Profile, that exclusively focusses on getting entrepreneurs’ disruptive ideas out into the wider business world, helping them shape industries, conversations, and debates.
You will play a critical role in this process. You will be responsible for planning, shooting, and editing high-impact creative content to showcase our clients and their ideas across all forms of multimedia content, including video, podcast, photography, and other forms of rich media.
You will translate a client’s abstract ideas into visually attractive content that is engaging, compelling, and persuasive. You will create creative content that makes complicated ideas, comprehensible and easy to grasp. You will create appealing content that gives our clients depth, character, and personality. You will position our clients as leaders in their field and help them to connect with different audiences in imaginative, high-impact, and original ways.
- Plan and execute multimedia projects, from end-to-end
- Shoot footage and audio with a blend of equipment
- Capture attractive, high-impact, and creative b-roll to bring final videos to life
- Leverage multimedia in creative and original ways to give life to a client and their ideas
- Produce a blend of videos, including 2-cam interviews, events, and speeches
- Create podcasts, including interviews, documentaries, and narrative-driven podcasts
- Conduct all post-production and editing of all visual and audio assets
- Generate new ideas for compelling and engaging multimedia content
- Use a blend of different software to create compelling creative content
- Shoot and edit video in a variety of different styles and tones
- Revise podcasts and videos in response to feedback from clients, team members, and others
How we will recognise you
- Award-winning London communications agency
- Healthy lunches when you’re working from the office
- Hybrid working model, flexible hours, and WFH resources
- Strong & clear career track
- Fast-moving, experience, and creative environment
- Work alongside many of the country’s most successful entrepreneurs
- £2,000 dedicated personal development budget
- Optional team social events
- Optional 3 paid volunteering days every year
- Monthly spot bonus programme
- At least one year of experience in creative content production
- Formal training in digital media production
- A creative mind who enjoys capturing engaging new content
- Track-record of successfully producing audio, video, and photography
- Enthusiasm and interest in the media, especially the business press
Please send your CV and a covering letter that explains how you’re a fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.