Job title: PR Executive
Salary: Competitive (plus industry-leading bonus scheme and training budget)
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
How we will recognise you
- Multi-award-winning London communications agency that will accelerate your career
- Trips to visit potential clients within UK & Europe
- £2,000 dedicated personal development budget for courses, qualifications, & training
- Optional team social events
- Optional 3 paid volunteering days every year
- Monthly spot bonus programme
You will learn the core skills of PR within a fast growing communications agency – helping to kickstart your career. You have always been fascinated about how PR and media relations campaigns work, but this is your opportunity to quickly turn that interest into action whilst working on creative, left-field, and high-stakes client accounts.
You will work directly with the PR Director and Account Manager to support on a number of high-profile client accounts. Your work will include writing press releases; pitching stories to journalists and building relationships; responding to media queries; coordinating creative campaigns, including events, partnerships, and online strategies; and helping to organise rich media activity, including videos and podcasts.
You will work in a fast-moving, demanding, and high-growth company. You will be thrown into the deep end from Day 1, and have the appetite to learn and take on responsibility quickly. Part of a small team, you will be encouraged to share your own ideas in a supportive but ambitious workplace.
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning creative communications & PR agency, known for supporting many of the country's most successful and well-known entrepreneurs, founders, and investors. We execute creative communications campaigns to highlight their business credentials, enhance their public profiles, and secure appropriate PR coverage.
- Write and distribute press releases
- Contribute to overall PR strategy
- Suggest impactful news stories and ideas
- Pitch stories to journalists
- Build strong media relationships, esp. with the business press
- Update media lists
- Plan and coordinate events
- Write impactful, creative content
- Manage social media channels
- Organise podcasts and videos
- Meet key KPIs and targets
- Demonstrable interest in PR and communication
- Previous experience in PR is a big plus
- Interest in business, finance, and entrepreneurship
- Graphic design, video, and audio production experience is a big plus
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, go-getter attitude
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning PR and communications agency that helps entrepreneurs, executives, and other successful people build and enhance their public profiles in creative, thoughtful, and strategic ways.
We help our clients build their profiles in creative ways through running high-impact campaigns that leverage rich media, such as video and podcasts; securing appropriate and high-profile media coverage; and putting together events and campaigns that get other people talking about our clients.
Established in 2014, we have established ourselves in the market as the ‘agency of choice’ for entrepreneurs. We are now undergoing rapid expansion, and we will be doubling in size over the next 12 months. We have been recognised by Spear’s magazine as “best in breed” for reputation management for successful individuals and family for four years’ running.
Our culture is very important to our business. We are a fast-moving, creative, experimental organisation. We believe that we deliver better results to our clients when everyone has a voice, and they are given the opportunity to suggest new, left-field ideas.
We are not happy with the tried-and-tested. We are constantly pushing the boundaries on what can we done, and forcing ourselves to think in new, creative, and innovative ways. We are committed to delivering high levels of service to our clients at all times.
We have built a culture of constant and continuous learning. People are constantly encouraged to upgrade their abilities, pick-up new skills, and push themselves in new and different ways every day. Ultimately, we want to ensure that we’re delivering the best work of our careers day in, day out.
Please send your CV and a covering letter that explains how you’re a fit for the role to email@example.com.