Job title: PR Account Manager
Salary: Competitive (plus industry-leading bonus scheme and training budget)
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
How we will recognise you
- Multi-award-winning London communications agency that will accelerate your career
- Trips to visit potential clients within UK & Europe
- £2,000 dedicated personal development budget for courses, qualifications, & training
- Optional team social events
- Optional 3 paid volunteering days every year
- Monthly spot bonus programme
You’re ready to lead on your own high-profile client accounts within a fast growing communications agency – helping to take your career to the next level. You have spent the last few years learning the ropes of public relations, and you now want the independence and trust to run your own accounts, build relationships with clients, and deliver strong results for clients.
You will be directly responsible for running a number of high-intensity, demanding client accounts. Your work will include overseeing all PR work on a number of client accounts; setting and overseeing PR strategies; ensuring that strong results are achieved for clients; overseeing the work for PR Executives; building relationships with clients; as well as day-to-day PR fundamentals, including securing coverage, press releases, crisis communications, and rich media.
You will work in a fast-moving, demanding, and high-growth company. You will be thrown into the deep end from Day 1, and have the appetite to learn and take on responsibility quickly. Part of a small team, you will be encouraged to share your own ideas in a supportive but ambitious workplace.
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning creative communications & PR agency, known for supporting many of the country's most successful and well-known entrepreneurs, founders, and investors. We execute creative communications campaigns to highlight their business credentials, enhance their public profiles, and secure appropriate PR coverage.
- Set PR strategies for clients
- Oversee execution of PR programmes
- Pitch and secure coverage
- Build strong client relationships
- Write and distribute press releases
- Oversee rich media projects, including videos and podcasts
- Ensure strong results are met
- Implement digital PR strategies
- Coordinate and oversee events
- Manage PR executives
- 3 years' experience in PR and communications
- Exceptionally strong PR skills and media network, esp. in business
- Background in reputation management is a big plus
- Graphic design, video, and audio production experience is a big plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a team of PR executives
- Ambitious, go-getter attitude
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning PR and communications agency that helps entrepreneurs, executives, and other successful people build and enhance their public profiles in creative, thoughtful, and strategic ways.
We help our clients build their profiles in creative ways through running high-impact campaigns that leverage rich media, such as video and podcasts; securing appropriate and high-profile media coverage; and putting together events and campaigns that get other people talking about our clients.
Established in 2014, we have established ourselves in the market as the ‘agency of choice’ for entrepreneurs. We are now undergoing rapid expansion, and we will be doubling in size over the next 12 months. We have been recognised by Spear’s magazine as “best in breed” for reputation management for successful individuals and family for four years’ running.
Our culture is very important to our business. We are a fast-moving, creative, experimental organisation. We believe that we deliver better results to our clients when everyone has a voice, and they are given the opportunity to suggest new, left-field ideas.
We are not happy with the tried-and-tested. We are constantly pushing the boundaries on what can we done, and forcing ourselves to think in new, creative, and innovative ways. We are committed to delivering high levels of service to our clients at all times.
We have built a culture of constant and continuous learning. People are constantly encouraged to upgrade their abilities, pick-up new skills, and push themselves in new and different ways every day. Ultimately, we want to ensure that we’re delivering the best work of our careers day in, day out.
Please send your CV and a covering letter that explains how you’re a fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.