Job title: PR Executive (Multimedia)
Salary: Competitive (plus industry-leading bonus scheme and training budget)
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
How we will recognise you
- Multi-award-winning London communications agency that will accelerate your career
- Trips to visit potential clients within UK & Europe
- £2,000 dedicated personal development budget for courses, qualifications, & training
- Optional team social events
- Optional 3 paid volunteering days every year
- Monthly spot bonus programme
You will rapidly develop your PR skills within a multi-award-winning fast-growth communications agency, taking your career to the next level. While you may have some experience in the PR industry, you are now looking to convert those foundations into genuine expertise, skills, and proficiency. You will specialise in producing, overseeing, and coordinating multimedia content, including videos, graphic content, and other rich media.
You will work directly with an Account Director to manage rich media projects from start to completion, including conceptualising, storyboarding, shooting and editing rich media; preparing, designing, and posting engaging social media content; as well as other PR streams of work, including writing press releases, pitching and securing coverage, media monitoring, and preparing other written material.
You will work in a fast-moving, demanding, and high-growth company. You will be thrown into the deep end from Day 1, and have the appetite to learn and take on responsibility quickly. Part of a small team, you will be encouraged to share your own ideas in a supportive but ambitious workplace.
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning creative communications & PR agency, known for supporting many of the country's most successful and well-known entrepreneurs, founders, and investors. We execute creative communications campaigns to highlight their business credentials, enhance their public profiles, and secure appropriate PR coverage.
- Draft compelling, creative, and engaging written content for various audiences
- Storyboarding and producing video content, with support of third parties and the team
- Pitch and secure coverage for clients, especially TV and radio
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Create, coordinate, and post social media content
- Generate engaging social media graphics and other branded collateral, using templates
- Devise photo and video opportunities and coordinate studio or location photography
- Maintain strong relationships with the media
- Organise events and source speakers
Requirement and skills
- Demonstrable interest in public relations, especially broadcast
- 1 year of PR experience is preferable
- Impeccable writing skills
- Solid knowledge of media and social media
- Graphic design experience is preferable
- Video production experience is preferable
- Ambitious, go-getter attitude
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Self-confidence, drive, competence and a willingness to learn
Please send your CV and a covering letter that explains how you’re a fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.