Job title: Senior Account Manager – Public Relations
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 (plus industry-leading bonus scheme and training budget)
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, UK
How we will recognise you
- Industry-leading bonus & profit share scheme
- Significant responsibility & scope to build your own team
- Working for a multi-award-winning London PR agency that will accelerate your career
- Trips to visit clients within UK & Europe
- £2,000 dedicated personal development budget for courses, qualifications, & training
- Optional team social events
- Optional 3 paid volunteering days every year
- Monthly spot bonus programme
About the role
You will work for a prestigious boutique PR agency. Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning agency that advises the world's most successful people, including members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes' Billionaires List.
You have cut your teeth in PR, but want to lead your own team of PR Executives. You will directly manage two team members, support them in their professional development, and provide PR leadership within the business. You will also build out your team.
You will have the independence to develop sophisticated PR strategies for your own clients. You will set complicated communications strategies, oversee media & PR pitching, and implement creative strategies to manage your clients' digital profiles and reputations.
You will build deep relationships with top-tier private clients, including well-known tech entrepreneurs, investors, and owners of the biggest UK companies. You will act as their first port-of-call on all PR matters. No day will be the same.
You will work directly with the Managing Director, giving you the opportunity to further refine your PR and leadership skills. You will develop a subtlety of touch, a high degree of attention to detail, and know what it takes to execute PR strategies at the very highest levels.
Other potential job titles for this role include: Account Manager, Senior Account Manager (Private Client), Senior Account Manager (Corporate PR), PR Manager, Senior Communications Manager, or Reputation Manager.
- Manage a number of PR Executives
- Devise PR & communications strategy
- Key point of contact for clients
- Secure high-profile and beneficial media coverage
- Manage relationships with journalists, especially the business & financial press
- Create high-impact content to enhance clients' reputations
- Monitor and evaluate PR results
- Implement reputation management strategies for clients
- Oversee online reputation management activity
- Coordinate all PR activity on behalf of clients
Three to four years’ experience in public relations is a minimum. A track record of developing and delivering communication strategies is desirable, as is experience of working closely with journalists and responding to media requests.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role and why you would like to join Transmission Private.