Transmission Private is looking for a talented SEO Manager with 5 years’ experience running on-site and off-site SEO and ORM campaigns, with the appetite to take the next big step in their career in terms of responsibility, authority, and independence. The role would suit someone from a traditional commercial SEO background.
Title: SEO Manager
Benefits: Generous company bonus scheme, personal development budget, & paid volunteering days
Location: City of London
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is an award-winning communications agency that supports many of the UK's most successful entrepreneurs, private shareholders, and their businesses.
We have made a name for ourselves as the go-to PR firm for wealthy individuals and private clients, and count members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes' Billionaires List amongst our unique and influential client base.
We become trusted reputation advisers to our clients and deal with highly complicated, challenging, and truly unique communications issues on a day-to-day basis. We become part of their 'inner circle' and build strong, deep relationships with them individually as well as their families.
We are looking for an SEO Manager, with more than 5 years of experience, who will be responsible for overseeing advanced SEO and online reputation management (ORM) projects for clients. You will be at the cutting-edge of SEO, and excited to deploy new, experimental, and dynamic SEO techniques.
The role would suit someone from a traditional commercial SEO background, such as e-commerce, who wants to make the jump to ORM, especially in a private client context.
You want to join a fast-growing agency that is leading the field for this area of highly specialised, under-the-radar work. You are also an entrepreneurial, self-starter who wants to operate at the very top of the PR game, finding solutions to very difficult challenges under pressure.
What the role involves:
- Execute creative, dynamic, and effective SEO and ORM campaign
- Undertake off-site SEO campaigns and manage associated budgets
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Identify new, left-field techniques to achieve SEO results
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
What you're like as an individual:
- At the cutting-edge of SEO
- Driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- Friendly, supportive, and willing to help junior members of the team
- Team player
- Problem solver with an entrepreneurial approach
- Thoughtful, meticulous, and strategic
- Hard worker with a tenacious attitude
- Able to generate strong, high-profile coverage in the media
What we're like:
We are a close-knit, creative, highly specialised team. Your work will have a direct impact on our success. You will become a key part of our small, but highly established and prestigious, business. We will provide you with the skills, training, and support that you need to become one of the industry's top experts in our very specialised niche. You will also be given the opportunity to become part of a fiercely ambitious team that is successfully creating a highly respected PR firm. You will have a front-row seat as we continue to expand the agency to new client segments, regions, and countries.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to forge a career in the highly competitive, prestigious private client world
- Personal development budget to take courses and improve your skills
- An industry-leading bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Three paid volunteering days every year
How to apply:
Please send your CV and detailed covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a short overview (less than 150 words) on why you're the best candidate for this role.
We are able to hire immediately for the right person.