Transmission Private is looking for a talented Senior Copywriter with 5 years’ experience writing compelling and engaging copy, with the appetite to take the next big step in their career in terms of responsibility, authority, and independence. The role might suit a former journalist.
Title: Senior Copywriter
Benefits: Generous company bonus scheme, personal development budget, and paid volunteering days
Location: City of London
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is an award-winning communications agency that supports many of the UK's most successful entrepreneurs, private shareholders, and their businesses.
We have made a name for ourselves as the go-to PR firm for wealthy individuals and private clients, and count members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes' Billionaires List amongst our unique and influential client base.
We become trusted reputation advisers to our clients and deal with highly complicated, challenging, and truly unique communications issues on a day-to-day basis. We become part of their 'inner circle' and build strong, deep relationships with them individually as well as their families.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter, with at least 5 years of experience writing creative copy to tight deadlines, who will be responsible for creating and overseeing all written content for the agency. You are creative, thoughtful, and capable of delivering engaging, dynamic, compelling copy under tight deadlines.
The role would suit someone with experience in journalism, perhaps as a local, national, or trade reporter, who wants to make the shift to communications and PR.
You want to join a fast-growing agency that is leading the field for this area of highly specialised, under-the-radar work. You are also an entrepreneurial, self-starter who wants to operate at the very top of the PR game, finding solutions to very difficult challenges under pressure.
What the role involves:
- Write compelling creative copy under deadline
- Take ownership of challenging copy briefs
- Turn creative ideas into engaging, professional copy
- Write copy for websites, brochures, reports, press releases, social media, ads, and all other forms of written material
- Researching topics to create informed, accurate copy
What you're like as an individual:
- Driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- Friendly, supportive, and willing to help junior members of the team
- Impeccable writer with a genuine love for crafting compelling content
- Team player
- Problem solver with an entrepreneurial approach
- Thoughtful, meticulous, and strategic
- Hard worker with a tenacious attitude
- Able to generate strong, high-profile coverage in the media
What we're like:
We are a close-knit, creative, highly specialised team. Your work will have a direct impact on our success. You will become a key part of our small, but highly established and prestigious, business. We will provide you with the skills, training, and support that you need to become one of the industry's top experts in our very specialised niche. You will also be given the opportunity to become part of a fiercely ambitious team that is successfully creating a highly respected PR firm. You will have a front-row seat as we continue to expand the agency to new client segments, regions, and countries.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to forge a career in the highly competitive, prestigious private client world
- Personal development budget to take courses and improve your skills
- An industry-leading bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Three paid volunteering days every year
How to apply:
Please send your CV and detailed covering letter to email@example.com, including a short overview (less than 150 words) on why you're the best candidate for this role.
We are able to hire immediately for the right person.