Transmission Private is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager (PR & Media Relations) with 5 years’ experience generating high-quality national coverage, with the appetite to take the next big step in their career in terms of responsibility, authority, and independence.
Title: Senior Account Manager (PR & Media Relations)
Benefits: Generous company bonus scheme, personal development budget, & paid volunteering days
Location: City of London
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is an award-winning communications agency that supports many of the UK's most successful entrepreneurs, private shareholders, and their businesses.
We have made a name for ourselves as the go-to PR firm for wealthy individuals and private clients, and count members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes' Billionaires List amongst our unique and influential client base.
We become trusted reputation advisers to our clients and deal with highly complicated, challenging, and truly unique communications issues on a day-to-day basis. We become part of their 'inner circle' and build strong, deep relationships with them individually as well as their families.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager (PR & Media Relations) to join our fast-growing business with five years of PR experience, strong media relationship, and extensive experience securing high-quality national and international coverage.
The role would suit someone with extensive experience in consumer or business-to-business PR who wants to make the jump to private client PR and reputation management.
You want to join a fast-growing agency that is leading the field for this area of highly specialised, under-the-radar work. You are an entrepreneurial, self-starter who wants to operate at the very top of the PR game, finding solutions to very difficult challenges under pressure.
What the role involves:
- Leading PR & media generation strategies
- Building strong, deep press relationships for the agency
- Finding creative and innovative routes to press
- Negotiating reputation-enhancing coverage with journalists
- Devising original, attention-grabbing stories for clients
- Setting and executing strategies to generate coverage
What you're like as an individual:
- Driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- Friendly, supportive, and willing to help junior members of the team
- An impeccable writer with a genuine love for crafting compelling content
- Team player
- Problem solver with an entrepreneurial approach
- Thoughtful, meticulous, and strategic
- Hard worker with a tenacious attitude
- Able to generate strong, high-profile coverage in the media
What we're like:
We are a close-knit, creative, highly specialised team. Your work will have a direct impact on our success. You will become a key part of our small, but highly established and prestigious, business. We will provide you with the skills, training, and support that you need to become one of the industry's top experts in our very specialised niche. You will also be given the opportunity to become part of a fiercely ambitious team that is successfully creating a highly respected PR firm. You will have a front-row seat as we continue to expand the agency to new client segments, regions, and countries.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to forge a career in the highly competitive, prestigious private client world
- Personal development budget to take courses and improve your skills
- An industry-leading bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Three paid volunteering days every year
How to apply:
Please send your CV and detailed covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a short overview (less than 150 words) on why you're the best candidate for this role.
We are able to hire immediately for the right person.