We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our business with up to 2 years of business development experience (candidates without BD experience will be considered), potentially in the professional services space. Transmission Private is an award-winning communications agency that supports many of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs, private shareholders, and their businesses.
- Job title: Business Development Executive
- Salary: Up to £25,000 base (+ a generous bonus scheme, personal development budget, and paid volunteering days)
- Location: City of London
Transmission Private is an award-winning communications agency that supports many of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs, private shareholders, and their businesses.
We have made a name for ourselves as the go-to PR firm for wealthy individuals and private clients, and count members of The Sunday Times Rich List and Forbes’ Billionaires List amongst our unique and influential client base.
We become trusted reputation advisers to our clients and deal with highly complicated, challenging, and truly unique communications issues on a day-to-day basis. We become part of their ‘inner circle’ and build strong, deep relationships with them individually as well as their families.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our business with up to 2 years of business development experience (candidates without BD experience will be considered), potentially in the professional services space.
You want to hone your skills in the highly specialised, prestigious private client space, devising bespoke services for ultra-high-net-worth individuals. You are also an entrepreneurial, self-starter who wants to operate at the very top of the game, thrives under pressure, and gets a buzz off building a pipeline of new business.
In the first few months, a significant part of the role will be crafting outreach to previously identified prospects and building up the agency's existing CRM database.
What the role involves:
- Identifying and prospecting potential new clients
- Maintaining and updating prospect databases
- Undertake data entry and ensuring data integrity
- Initiating contact with potential prospects
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients via our CRM
- Supporting the wider team in preparing proposals and closing business
- Establishing a network of contacts across the private client sector
What you’re like as an individual:
- Driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- Capacity to work through outreach lists quickly and craft compelling emails
- Strong online research skills
- Comfort working from a database on a daily basis
- Thoughtful, meticulous, and strategic
- Keen to move into the private client industry
- Passionate about building a career in business development
- Impeccable writer with strong attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure, working to ambitious sales targets
- Ability to identify prospects from various sources
- Problem solver with an entrepreneurial approach
- Strong networker who enjoys talking to people
What we're like:
We are a close-knit, highly specialised team. Your work will have a direct impact on our success. You will become a key part of our small, but highly established and prestigious, business. We will provide you with the skills, training, and support that you need to become one of the industry’s top experts in our very specialised niche. You will also be given the opportunity to become part of a fiercely ambitious team that is successfully creating a highly respected PR firm. You will have a front-row seat as we continue to expand the agency to new client segments, regions, and countries.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to forge a career in the highly competitive, prestigious private client world
- Personal development budget to take courses and improve your skills
- An industry-leading bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Three paid volunteering days every year
How to apply:
Please send your CV and detailed covering letter to email@example.com, including a short overview (less than 150 words) on why you’re the best candidate for this role.
We are able to hire immediately for the right person.