Transmission Private is looking for a PR & Content Executive to join its fast-growing, ambitious, entrepreneurial communications agency. We are looking the recruit the most promising rising stars in public relations, strategic communications, and reputation advisory.
- Job title: PR & Content Executive (up to 3 roles)
- Salary: From £25,000 (+ a generous company bonus scheme, personal development budget, and paid volunteering days)
- Location: City of London (currently remote)
An opportunity has arisen for a new PR Executive to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing boutique communications agencies.
Working within the Client Services team, the new PR Executive will be responsible for producing compelling, engaging content – written, visual, and audio – that enhances client’s reputations in creative and unexpected ways.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for organising a new roundtable series of events with journalists for the agency.
About Transmission Private
Transmission Private is a fast-growing agency based in the heart of the City of London. It has established itself as the leading provider of strategic communications advice to successful individuals, private shareholders, and their businesses.
Unlike the majority of communications agency, our focus is not coverage but credibility. Our clients often are focussed on ensuring they are perceived in a credible and positive way by an important, but usually small, group of people, whether that is financial stakeholders, suppliers, employees, business partners, or the local community.
Our clients including members of The Sunday Times Rich List, leading family businesses and family offices, prominent entrepreneurs and philanthropists, and some of the UK's most noted landed estates.
- You will report directly to the Head of Client Services
- Write and draft compelling press releases for distribution to the media
- Write engaging and exciting website content for client webpages
- Organise roundtable events and Webinars with journalists
- Draft other relevant written content, including newsletter text, internal announcements, executive profiles, and interview answers
- Create graphics from in-house templates
- Craft content and material for social media and other online channels
- Liaise with outside experts on video and audio editing
- Ensure all written content is SEO compliant
- Upload content and material to website management systems
- As required, media distribution lists
- As required, pitch in press releases to members of the media
- Ad hoc support on media monitoring, client reporting, appointment monitoring, and event management
- 2 years of agency PR experience, ideally in a corporate, political or financial setting (but we will consider other candidates)
- Impeccable writing style
- Ability to write strong impactful content on-demand under pressure
- Confident and entrepreneurial attitude
- Enjoys working in an exceptionally fast and demanding environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with media contacts
- Experience using graphic design software
- Experience using video and audio editing software
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of the private client world
- Direct experience pitching and securing coverage on behalf of clients
Why Transmission Private
- A fast-growing company that can offer its employees strong development opportunities
- Dedicated personal development budget
- Three dedicated volunteering days every year
- Industry-leading bonus scheme
- Entrepreneurial, experimental environment where everyone is given the flexibility to try new things
- Management is highly supportive of team members pursuing new qualifications
- Monthly social events and team lunches
- Small intimate team with the ability to make new friends
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your covering email, please include short answers to the following questions (no longer than 100 words each):
- Why do you want to work with Transmission Private?
- What do you want to achieve over the next five years of your career?
- What is one thing you believe that no one else does?